Absolute integrity is our guiding principle and “trusted advisor” our total focus.
Treadstone Resource Partners is a boutique corporate advisory firm that provides experienced, independent, commercial judgment and innovative solutions to our clients.
Our experience spans all aspects of services in corporate transactions and financings, and we’re committed to leveraging our wealth of global experience and industry expertise and relationships to bring a more personal, dedicated, flexible and efficient service to our clients underpinned by dedicated senior team members.
Drawing on over 50 years of global corporate advisory, structuring and transactional experience, the Treadstone team brings sound, independent commercial judgment and innovative solutions to our clients.
We aim to build long term trusted relationships, supporting clients throughout their business cycle and providing comprehensive independent advice to help them seamlessly execute their corporate and financing strategies and realise their objectives.
Our service offering spans all forms of public and private corporate and asset transactions, and includes advice with respect to:
- Evaluating potential merger, acquisition, or divestment opportunities
- Takeover defence preparedness and measures to manage unsolicited approaches
- Deal structuring considerations
- M&A strategy and tactics, navigating buy-side/sell-side deal dynamics
- Financial modeling, including valuation, cash flow, and financial statement impact analysis
- Transaction management and co-ordination
- Negotiating commercial terms
- Understanding prevailing market conditions and investor perspectives
- Development of public market messages and the preparation of shareholder/regulator communications
- Assessment and mitigation of transaction risk
Funding & Capital Management
We assist clients with their identification and selection of the funding options that best achieve their needs. Our services can be applied to the full spectrum of public/private funding solutions, including strategic advice with respect to:
- Equity raisings including IPOs, rights issues, placements and share purchase plans
- Capital management including buybacks, distributions and restructurings
- Project, bank, mezzanine, convertible and all forms of public debt finance
- Acquisition financing
- Optimal capital structure and funding mix considerations
- Pricing, financial impact analysis and modelling
- Optimal distribution channels, accessing relevant investors and investment banks